BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Full Term

I am 37 weeks pregnant, which means I am FULL TERM!  Basically this means that if Neven is born any time from here on out, his lungs and other organs will be fully developed, and he will be a healthy boy!  This is the milestone that all mothers wait and wait for, since we just want a healthy baby.

I still have no braxton hicks contractions, no real contractions, no cramping, and no other signs of impending labor.  But who knows... Neven could make his arrival tomorrow or he could make his arrival in 4 weeks.  I am mentally ready for him to be here, but I know Shaun isn't.  I don't blame him.  After all, he is still in school for 2.5 more weeks and has a wedding to get through on August 11th (best man duties).

Here is a picture of my 37 week belly.  I feel like I'm growing a basketball.  

However, I'm not growing as big of a basketball as I did just over 2 years ago...

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment