I recently had Shaun pull down some of Aria's old baby items from the garage rafters. I washed and cleaned the baby bath, the newborn car seat, and the portable swing. Aria helped me the entire time. She is enthralled with the "new" baby gear showing up around the house. I've staged these three items in her playroom, next to the front door, and I frequently find Aria taking care of her own baby using these items :)
| Aria rocking her baby |
She's going to be a wonderful big sister! We're all anxiously waiting to meet this little man. Keep brewing his cuteness and enjoy these next few weeks of solo time with Aria and Shaun :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait for Nevens arrival....Aria is sure to be the BEST big sister! It seems just yesterday when we were rocking her in these baby things! I agree with Jess....get lots of sleep and enjoy these next few weeks with Aria one on one! Your new little son will soon be keeping Mommy and Daddy busy!
ReplyDeleteLove you all so very much!
Memere & Grandpa